FAQ: Resuorce Related Billing (DP90)
FAQ: Resuorce Related Billing (DP90)
FAQ: Resuorce Related Billing (DP90): There is an excellent PDF document for RRB that you can download from SAPSERVE (see OSS Note 301117).
Tips & Tricks:
- Check your DIP Profile consistency via TCode ODP2 or ODP2A (later versions only)
- Try confirming one item at a time (ie labour, material or GR/GI)
- Create a billing request (DMR) manually via TCode VA01 and add the material that should have been determined via DP90. This will check that the sales order and material master data is correct.
- You can simulate creating billing requests in DP90 via menu: Goto->Simulate sales….
- Ensure that your blank-entry for material determination in the DIP profile is the last entry
- Ensure you have planned/actual costs on the service order (Cost tab)
- Ensure your SOURCES are correct in the DIP Profile
- Put a break-point in function module AD15_DLIS_FOR_OBJECTS_READ to debug DP90 problems. Check LT_DLIA for the number of summarisation lines to be created in DP90.
- Put a break-point in function module AD15_MATERIAL_DETERMINATION to debug DP90 problems
- Put a break-point in function module AD12_ATTR_COVP to debug DP90 problems
- Check the material origin flag is set in the Costing 1 tab on the material
- Dynamically determine DIP Profile: Use user-exit IWO10009 with field-symbols to import (SAPLCOI3)gt_pmsdo, Then use function module PMSDO_SAVE_DB to save new value
- Individual materials for the multiple confirmations with the same data: ensure the document number is flagged in the characteristic view
- See OSS Note 350320 to delete saved DIP data
- External services and DP90 – see here
- If you are using planned costs in RRB, then these costs are agregated into groups in tables COSS, COSP, etc. This means that, as standard, you cannot use the summarising/individual functions of the DIP Processor. An example would be if you planned the same material twice; this is stored in COSP as a single record with the combined price of both materials. The DIP processor reads this data and does not “know” it is two seperate materials. All is not lost, you can utilise the RRB user-exits to rectify the problem.
AD01-155: Error during material determination for sales document item. Material Origin field was not checked in the Costing tab of the material master.
IX-057: No cost management is provided for sales document (contract) item. This is usually because there is no requirements type assigned to the contract item (see procurement tab).
No material appears in DMR/CMR. In the material master costing view, set the “Material Origin” checkbox (see OSS note 174382)
No expenditure item found.
- Go back to the service order and check there are actual costs
- Check your DIP Profile; specifically the sources section to ensure you are not filtering out any dynamic items
- Check the dates on the initial DP90 screen
No materials transferred from the order.
Check that your material master Material Origin is checked (Costing 1 tab)
- KL03: Check activity type validity dates
- KA03: Check cost element validity dates
- KA03: For labour, check cost element category is 43
- KA03: Check if Record qty flag is set on Indicators tab
- KA03: Check cost element assigned to your controlling area
- KP26: Check that activity type is linked to cost centre
- KP26: Check that there is a rate for the activity type/cost centre
- KP26: Check are you using the correct version
Useful OSS Notes:
544123 FAQ: AD01 176 / AD01 312 / Resource Rel.Bill./Quot./Res.Ana.
545095 FAQ: Billing/accrual/quot./results analysis
364425 New analysis and print program for DPP profile
371769 Reset PTBL status after DMR deletion