Relationship between BPs and some Important Business Objects in SAP ISU-CRM
Relationship between BPs and some Important Business Objects Linking Business Partner Tables logically
- BUT000 – contains the key as Business Partner Number – thus other details of business partner such as Category, Type, Name, Language, Country, Contact Person etc can be obtained from it by using the corresponding BP Number.
- BUT0BK- Using the BP Number and Bank Detail ID, details such as Bank Account Number, Account Holder’s Name, and Name of Bank Account etc can be obtained.
- BUT020 – ADRC – ADR2 – ADR6 is the link of tables used to get the Address Details of the BP corresponding to Business Partner Number (obtained from BUT000) and the address number from BUT020 table.
- Roles of Business Partner can be obtained from the table BUT100.
- Contact Person and related details for a BP number (BUT000) can be obtained using the table BUT051.
- Business Partner’s Roles and Relationship Details for BP number (BUT000) can be obtained from BUT050.
Linking Service Contract Tables Logically
- CRMD_ORDER_INDEX: Contains GUID’s of all the transactions in CRM. Also provides a link to connect Business Partner with the CRM Transaction.
- CRMD_CUSTOMER_H: Contains Additional Contract Details (enhanced fields), linked to Header GUID.
- CRMD_CUSTOMER_I: Contains Additional Site Details (enhanced fields), links Header and Item GUID’s for all the transactions.
- CRMD_ORDERADM_H: Contains Header Details. GUID field can be used to link with CRMD_ORDER_INDEX.
- CRMD_ORDERADM_I: Contains Item Details. HEADER field can be used to link with CRMD_ORDERADM_H (header guid).
Categorization of CRM Business Transaction based on Subobject Category
We have used Subobjects to categorize the Business Transactions in CRM for a leading ISU-SAP CRM implementation.
|Business Transaction Name||SUBOBJECT CATEGORY|
|Utility contract item||BUS2000147|
- For Example if you want to retrieve all the activities in CRM, pass the OBJECT_TYPE
as ‘BUS2000126‘ in CRMD_ORDER_INDEX table.
- 2. The Subobject Category can be customized for a business transaction from the
Hope this Document helps everyone who are implementing SAP ISU-CRM.
Thanks & Regards,