SOLMAN tags for SAP Solution Manager product
When you are creating a Blog post or asking a Question you need to select a primary tag.
If you are working with SAP Solution Manager product you would enter “solution manager” in the “Select a primary tag (required)” field. You will get this list of possible entries:
SAP Fiori For SAP Solution Manager
Landscape Verification For SAP Solution Manager
Process Scheduling Adapter For SAP Solution Manager
SAP Solution Manager
SAP Solution Manager Adapter For SAP Quality Center By HP
SAP Solution Manager, Enterprise Edition
SAP Solution Manager, Version For SAP HANA
Usually you would select SAP Solution Manager tag.
In addition to the above list and with the intention to provide a highest granularity as SAP Solution Manager is covering a wide number of different scenarios these tags have been created:
- SOLMAN Setup/Configuration/LMDB
- SOLMAN Solution Documentation
- SOLMAN Test Suite
- SOLMAN Project Management
- SOLMAN Diagnostics
- SOLMAN System Monitoring
- SOLMAN Business Process Operations
- SOLMAN IT Service Management
- SOLMAN Change Control Management: for Change Request Management, Quality Gate Management, Release Planning, Requirement Management
- SOLMAN Engagement and Service Delivery
- SOLMAN Custom Code Management
- SOLMAN Data Volume Management
The idea would be to enter for example SAP Solution Manager as primary tag and then as additional tag a SOLMAN* tag for the specific scenario.
Example for this Post Blog:
Hope this helps Solman Community experts to find easily the Questions and Blogs of each particular scenario.
Any comment will be appreciated.